dilluns, 2 de desembre del 2013

MY TYPICAL DAY

Hello, today I'll talk about my typical day.
I usually do the same: I get up at seven o'clock, I have a shower, I get dressed and I have breakfast. After, at eight o'clock, I meet my friends and we go together to the high school. There we have three lessons, and at half past eleven we have a break to eat something. Then, at twelve o'clock we continue the lessons until three. When I leave the school, I go to my grandmother's house every day and I have lunch with her and with my brother. After, depends of the day, I do different things in the afternoon: on Monday and Tuesday I go to music lessons, and on Thursay I have an english class. On Wednesday and Friday I have free time. When I finnish, on the evening, I normally watch the TV or I use the computer a little. When I have already dinner, I read a chapter of the book that I am reading and I go to sleep. When I get up the next morning, I start another day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada