dilluns, 14 d’octubre del 2013

MY FAMILY

Hi! Today I will speak about my family.

I live with my mother, my father and my brother.
My brother is 17 years old, but a lot of people ask us if we are twins, because we are very similar. He is quiet when he isn't playing an instrument. He wants to be a musician: he plays the drums, the piano (modern and classical), the guitar (modern and classical, too) and the bass. He spends a lot of time in our venue. My mother and my father have got a restaurant and they work together in it. They are funny, but sometimes a little serious. They are a very beautiful persons. They work a lot of and my brother and I can't spend a lot of time with them, but on Sundays we spend all the day together. They give me all that I need and more.

This is my family!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada